Thursday, November 27, 2008

elastic pants

Happy turkey day to all you Americans! Eat up, and make sure you wear those elastic pants.

I love this picture. It was taken back in October, for my Canadian thanksgiving. Back when the world was full of colour, and the skies were an infinite shade of blue.

Now, all that's ever seen around are threatening gray nimbus clouds. One moment it's dreary and dark, and the next it's either snowing or raining. I'm not one to complain, but I haven't seen the sun in about 2 weeks.

Now's not a nice time to come to Canada. Your toes will freeze and fall off. I mine as well just dip my toes in fruit juice, that way when they're nice and frozen, I could just eat them up.

Three cheers to fruity-toed cannibalism!

1 comments:

carlydee said...

That is a lovely picture. Wish I were there and then.
Sending you some sunshine, darling! Don't worry; it'll be back to greet you soon enough.
Meanwhile, enjoy your fruity toe popsicles. I prefer cranberry juice myself.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com