Wednesday, November 26, 2008

get lost, get found, or get swallowed in the sea


once a upon a time
words never hurt me.
change never killed me.
love never broke me.
fear never shook me.
faith never faded away.
i never broke down.
and i was always happy.
once upon a time...

A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.
Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go
Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.
There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.
Sometimes you have to smile, pretend every things Ok
Hold back the tears, and just walk away...

It's like taking me to the highest mountain,
showing me the world, and saying
this is what you can't have.
I'm not the girl that runs up to you when I see you
And I'm not the girl who jumps at every moment
To talk to you, but I am the girl who keeps it all inside
And regrets it all later....

-

what's with all these twitter updates?
and embedding music on here is confusing...
hi. my name is NOOB.
I just got this random song stuck in my head. I think it was from Space Jam...
"Everybody get up it's time to slam now
We got a real jam going down, welcome to the space jam
it's your chance, do your dance, at the space jam... alright.'
sicknesss. i'm going to go conjure up this movie. i wonder if i still have it?
either way, it'll be like digging for treasure.
if i don't find it; i knew i wouldn't.
but if i do; HOT DIGGIDY DOG, PURE GOLD *does hilbilly dance*
ciao.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com