Friday, November 21, 2008

heaven's dandruff problem

clean up on aisle eight.



these pictures were taken a couple days ago. But as you can tell, it snowed. And I love it. We're supposed to get even more snow tonight, and since the weekend is here, I think i'll devote my time to snow-fort-making-snowball-throwing-snow-angelling-and-sledding-goodness.

Oh and here's a random video I made while watching the snow fall from my bedroom window while doing tedious math problems...
I love how the music makes it seem so magical, like you're in some sort of fairytale wonderland.



Music: River in You - Yiruma.

I'm not going to lie, I have a fetish for classical music.
Listening to it just calms me down, and makes everything around me seem magestical and beautiful.
Hell, even watch people shooting guns at each other while listening to classical music, and it'll make it seem beautiful!

...Wow. I did not just say that.
Shut-me-up.

1 comments:

carlydee said...

That song! I love that song. I've been hearing it everywhere. It's absolutely beautiful.
Snow is brilliant; it really makes Winter.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com