Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I feel like dancing.

So, I guess today's the first day of a history class that's to last for another 4 years.
It's almost like the first day of school.
Everyone is prepared, ready for change, ready to begin.
Butterflies and excitement, as well as a hangover from your last night up.
The teacher walks in, confident and self-assured that he'll do his best to pick up all the pieces and begin where the whole world left off.
You glance to the chalkboard, and read the inscription.
"Welcome back, students. My name is Barack Obama."

That probably doesn't make a lot of sense to you, but it did for me.
I wasn't able to witness history last night, but I still heard the tv's loud hum from the living room until 12am.
Insomnia's a bitch and a half.

Tomorrow i'm going to Toronto with one of my best friends.
We crack up at everything, so I know I won't be bored one bit during it's entirety.
But, then again, fate has a way of shaking things up - esepecially in my life.
So, I guess I'll stop looking forward to it before I get too carried away...

"lies are lies in everybody's eyes
and i don't believe you"

- KD

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com