Sunday, November 23, 2008

someone

don't quite know where to go now
surrounded and yet still so all alone
memories of a town that i wish i could drown
rethinking everything i've ever known

i need help and a new set of reasons
to point me down an unknown road
like different colours for different seasons
ignoring all the things my parents told

scared to leave, but it must be done
everything lost, as i turn and run
searching out my direction
on the path for my someone

i know where to go and it's somewhere
i know who i am and it's somebody
i know what to do and it's something there
down the road laid out ahead of me

-

company's over now, congregating under a chandelier eating roasted chestnuts and almonds.
too tired to type. yet alone get up, walk to the kitchen and greet them.
i'm no snob; just... too... tiredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

i'm going to have arthritis in my wrists by the time i'm twenty.
they've been crackin' like rice krispies today.

bed.

even though it's only 7:54pm...

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com