Wednesday, December 10, 2008

give my gun when it's loaded

oh heart, what went wrong?
you were so positive, so upbeat last week. what happened today?
did someone trample all over it? stomp on it with their foot? throw it against the wall? churn it like butter?
whatever happened, you don't have the same beat. the same pulse. the same life as you did before.
my brain fed off the mad rush of blood you shared, which gave me mere hopes and unrequited fantasies; i let it get to my head.
the electricity of my nerves that flowed through my body seemed to turn into a mad thunderstorm at the thought of losing him; even when i knew i already did.
my veins seemed to snap apart like broken guitar strings; one in which you can't replace for a couple dollars.

you see, heart, you are like the domino and he is the finger.
one small push and all comes down.

3 comments:

AuckChuck said...

you took the words right out of my mouth :P . ahah.

krystinadee said...

haha well at least we share the same pain =p

WE'LL GET THROUGH IT XD

Anonymous said...

*puts hand up*
i share the same pain too!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com