Friday, January 2, 2009

see you around, the same way i always do

this heart was taking its amends and picking back up again...



we made our vows the other night
how we would be the best of friends
how nothing could come between us
but, yet, take a closer look
get our your monocle if you need to
and you will see that something already has
halfway across the world
you find your pleasure in soul grasping
pulling me away each time you do
the united force between us
the one we thought would never crumble
has done just that
you said i could have him, he was all mine
then you come along
of course the most beautiful of all
and take him away, just for your pleasures
and what do i have left?
the tension and nervous breakdowns
that are about to break the floodgates of these orbs
yet you will never realize the existence of my words
i will never tell you how i feel about that
pretending everything is fine
"go ahead, have him."
i feel no need to compete with you anymore
to try to live up to your capabilities
because you are the beauty and i am the mirror
you are the fairest one in the land
what gentleman wouldn't want you?
while i,
i am capable of cracking at the mere reflection of you


so go ahead,
have him
you try to root for me
but you are just twisting your words
don't think i realize the facade that is on your face now
i know you mean the 'root' underground
that nobody sees, nobody realizes
that holds the flourishing beauty of nature
and keeps it from tumbling down
yes, i keep my feet solidly planted in the floor
because i have no room to fly
you're holding me down
while you grace the world with your charm
i am like the sun behind the clouds
noticed for a little while
but disappears when clouded over,
and
is
g
o
n
e

-------------------------

no intention of posting a blog at all today...
my soul just chased me here to pour itself out
and flood over the empty glass.

nothing ever feels right anymore...

- K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you! (in a non-stakerish, not creepy way... maybe xD)
(:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm Aren. :D I know what you mean - people aren't always how we preceive them. I fought with my friend over a guy sometime last year and I was completely brutal about it. But after awhile I figured she might as well have him cos there was no use. I feel misplaced at times as well. Well, hit back if you'd like. - Aren

Dee. said...

if every girl in the world read this you'd have millions of "I know what you mean" comments. I know too, unfortunately I've lost friends because of boys... and it feels horrible.

cheer up :) watch TAI TV.

AuckChuck said...

ah life is so confusing. its moments like this when we see things for what they really are, and i just hit that point not that long ago and ever since i swear i've been going insane

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com