Sunday, March 15, 2009

speak

My voice is just a messenger. Nothing more, nothing less.

And yet, the tone in which my message is delivered will affect the how others will judge it.

My intelligence or insight may be perceived in many different ways based on how I convey my thoughts. If I speak with purpose, showing my passion with ascending exuberance, my audience will no doubt be impressed with my candor. Some will see me as intelligent and respectable, while others with a wary nature may see me as verbose and reject my ideals. While my words may remain the same, their interpretation is still affected by the way they are projected into the minds of the masses.

If I speak of hope in a time of war, I will be lauded and ridiculed simultaneously. But if I present myself with a passionate and determined manner, I am that much more likely to gain my listeners' praise despite the lies I may be uttering.

No matter what I say, the way I am heard will affect the ourcome.

For my voice is but a delusion of eloquence. Nothing more. Nothing less.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com