Saturday, March 7, 2009

WELL HELLO

man. this past week has been hell. i've been sick the whole time, and missed a good week of school. taking a break from my religion assignment to put a little blog update on here. i've been neglecting you so much, blog, and i'm sorry. ever since exams started a good month and a half ago, my whole desire to try and think up of something interesting to say just sorta plummeted. but i promise that i will try and post at least once a week, and gradually increase from there.

anyways, my sickness xD
it started out with a sore throat, when my friend came over on saturday. i think i caught it from her because i could tell she was pretty hoarse. then on sunday, the whole SHABAM. fever, runny nose, pink eye, sore throat, migrane, ear ache. i felt like massively murderizing anybody who stepped in my way. i was on the verge of doing so, but instead i stayed in bed the whole day.
monday, no school, obviously. tuesday i woke up with two plugged up ears, and they were really irritating me throughout the day. so my mom took me to this clinic where a barely legal immigrant drained out my ears [WHICH WAS THE MOST TRAUMATIZING EXPERIENCE EVER. I MAY BE A DRAMA QUEEN, BUT I ALSO HAVE A LOW PAIN TOLERANCE. THIS HURT LIKE HELL. I DO NOT RECOMMENED THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE A SERIOUS NEED FOR SEEING WAX THAT LOOKS LIKE CATERPILLARS COME OUT OF YOUR EARS!] sorry, a bit detailed there. but it hurt like a bitch. after we came out of the doctors though, i felt cured. or so i thought.
the next day i woke up, the wednesday, i had this ringing in my ear. and that same ring is still existent to this day. it sounds like... hmm... a thousand screaming babies with chipmunk vocal chords. i am deaf in my right ear now. but then in my other ear, any sort of sound is maximized by like 110%. i guess it's making up for my hearing loss in my right ear, but it's not fun when it's accompanied by a throbbing migrane.
i just hope i get better. soon. i miss being in front of the computer. i haven't been on for a good week because of my sickness. instead, i substituted the computer for the tv. i sometimes sat in front of my tv for 12 hours. in one day. how horrible. let's just see...

8-9am: Morning News
9-9:30: Regis & Kelly
9:30-10: Property Virgins
10-11: Ellen
11-12: 2 episodes of some Look-A-Like show, sometimes switched to Price is Right
12-12:30: Arthur
12:30-1: I Love Lucy
1-2: Tyra Banks Show
2-3: Oprah
3-5:30: watched whatever my sister wanted to watch
5:30-6: Whose Line Is It Anyway [THE BEST]
6-7: Friends
7-8: Seinfeld
8-10: whatever reality show was on


it is clear. it is true. even when i'm sick i have no life.



so did anybody catch The Bachelor on Monday? I know, I know.. people everywhere are talking about it. but i want to hear some of your opinions. do you think it was a good decision for jason to 'follow his heart', or should he have tried to spend some more time with melissa to work it out? or do you just want to shoot me in the face for even mentioning this? either way, i want to hear :D

1 comments:

AuckChuck said...

ahaha most hated guy in america

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com