Thursday, November 6, 2008

BLANKIE :D


The only thing that can make me feel safe is a blanket.

Pretty much a blanket in literal terms and a sort of personal blanket, the kind that you wrap aronud and protect yourself in. To keep away from the world and to keep the world away from you. To feel safe, warm and comfortable in your own skin.

A security blanket. That's it.

ASDHAUHIUWEHRKAJSHDLASJDOIRHAIHSRKAJSHRkAJH.
It's pretty funnny how I basically just started this blog and I already have writer's block.
Don't blame me. It's 11pm and I've been up since 7. Then I was walking around Toronto all day.
Oh yeah, Toronto. MAJOR FUN!
See, it proves that if you don't look forward to something, and only expect the worse out of every situtation that you're about to get yourself into, things won't turn out as bad.
Or they won't turn out as bad as you thought it would.
The whole night last night I was thinking "IT"S GOING TO BE HORRIBLE! BORING! I'M NOT GOING TO ENJOY MYSELF AT ALL!"
And look what happened... I had the time of my life.

Mess with fate.
I dare you.

"I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets
You're not alone and you're not discreet.
You make sure I know who's taking you home.
I'm reading your note over again,
There's not a word that I comprehend,
Except when you signed it:"I'll love you always and forever"

- Krystina

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com