Friday, November 7, 2008

the city bus sounds just like a fridge

I just woke up from a 3 hour nap, originally intended for 5 minutes.
So I guess I thought that putting on this "sounds of the forest" cd I got as a bombinere from a wedding about 10 million centuries ago would shut up my mind. And it did. To the point where I got knocked into a state of deep sleep and unconsciousness.
Alright, maybe the last part isn't quite true. But I slept! I SLEPT!
I never usually take naps during the day, I never could. But wow. No wonder why cats sleep for 23 hours. Because during that one hour they're up and about (but still sitting on their lazy asses), you could feel so energized and refreshsed.
Yeah... that's basically how I feel right now.

Shit. It's going to be an all-nighter tonight.
Maybe I could make some anonymous prank calls to random people and my friends, just to piss them off.
That's what I clearly enjoy doing, anyways :P

Anyways, I think I'll go pop up some savoury buttery popcorn.
Screw clogged arteries. We're all going to die one day, anyways.
Mine as well enjoy what we're doing to kill ourselves.

Skinnamarinkydinkydink,
Krystina

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com