Sunday, November 16, 2008

my house is a maxwell house.

I feel like a zombie for caffeine now. I've had about four cups today, and I'm on my final one... I think. This english essay isn't helping much. The fact that I have been working on it for the past four hours is driving me crazy. Crazy enough that I could actually drink those 4+1 cups of coffee.

"Coo coo for Cocoa Puffs."
Oh, sorry, television voice. I don't like chocolate. May I suggest some whole grains, though? I bet you won't have high blood sugar that you'll have a heart attack at age 10 if you eat some of those.

I can't wait for Christmas. I feel giddy, like I'm 5 years old again, waiting for that obese man to hop into my chimney and come out with no charcoal stains on his neon red suit. I wonder what kind of stain resister he uses? Anyways... I'm already listening to Christmas music. Shoot me now, I don't care. But I'm enjoying myself, singing along in the car, with the bright sun beating down upon my alabaster face and giving the finger to any random passer-by's.
Tell me that's not the true spirit of Christmas!

...Yes.
It's decided.
Life is good on caffeine.

- Kraft Dinner

1 comments:

carlydee said...

Ohh Christmas. My favorite holiday, just for the magic of it. I wish I could be a child again for just that day, every year, forever.
And Christmas music is for any occasion; I've been singing the classics recently myself.
Wishing you well, darling. Thank you for all the comment-love.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com