Wednesday, December 17, 2008

goody goody gumdrops

COMMENT WITH YOUR NAME, AND:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a food substance to throw at you in the school cafeteria.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (if possible, if not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me).
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. If you play, you MUST post this on yours.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brit! :D

carlydee said...

Carlydee.

Dee. said...

Dee.

lol, it's quite easy actually. when you're creating the entry entry, click the button that says "HTML" or something like that...and then write the embed code of the pic/video/whatever you want, and then just post it and ta-dah!

(hope that made any sense...)

I will recommend you to download their album A Crow Left Of The Murder, which is my personal favorite... but if you want to donwload a few song... damn I really couldn't tell you a few xD but download either Crow or Light Grenades or Morning View.

Dee. said...

ps.- thank you! your comment on my pictures made my day :)

AuckChuck said...

Ahah Rhianna.(:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com