Thursday, December 18, 2008

I do XD a lot

Brit
1. You look a lot like my friend, whose name also happens to be Brittany. Maybe it's your twin? XD
2. Hey Brittany - Forever the Sickest Kids. For obvious reasons!
3. My mom always packs me these stale baby carrots, and I never eat them... so, mine as well!
4. La sua blog e interessante e marveloso! Buon lavoro e continuare la sua scrittura! (I suck at verb tenses! =p)
5. Well, I remember reading your blog and you posted like 10 in one day. I was enthralled!
6. A zebra!
7. Your from New Zealand, which I think is pretty cool in itself... So, where have you travelled?
8. Your blogs are a fun escape from reality for me, I enjoy reading them! Your humor and wit is also quite enviable XD
9. Well, you posted this on yours already, so thank you for the kind remarks :)

Carly
1. We have pretty cool names, I must say!
2. Dear Prudence - The Beatles.
3. I'll throw you the massive rolls of tin foil I waste everyday to wrap my lunch... even though it's not a food substance... unless you're into eating shiny things XD
4. A blog bond that formed over the blog of our (blog) idol... Sir William Beckett.
5. Reading a comment that you wrote on WB's blog, and me thinking 'did she copy my name?! :O'
6. A lion!
7. Where do you get your motiviation/inspiration from? Internally or externally?
8. Your comment-love is much appreciated and your blogs are an inspiration to me! Keep it up :)
9. I got this from you, so thank you for the escape from boredom, and thank you for your kind remarks!

Dee
1. Your photography is quite amazing! The one with the person standing on that little island thing is actually the background on my desktop!
2. Dig - Incubus.
3. I'll throw you the mouldy gravy sauce in my cafeteria.
4. Your blog is the first I've ever read, but I never had a blogger account to comment it!
5. I don't remember my first memory of you, but I remember you having this picture of like a red cloth and your converse shoes. And I thought to myself 'What a lovely cloth!' XD
6. Chinchilla. Just because it's random like that.
7. How old are you?
8. You deal with my noobness, and you're helpful and comment-worthy. Thank you! :D
9. If you play, you MUST post this on yours.

Rhianna Joy
1. You're from Canada, eh? I'm from there too. Canuck buddies, yes? :)
2. Any Rhianna song!
3. Animal crackers! XD
4. Your school looks an awful lot like the University of Toronto,. You must be really smart to go to a high school inside a university. That's so cool :D
5. You commented on my blog and I was like 'yay, my first unknown blogger!' Be proud. Very proud.
6. A moose! :D
7. What kind of music do you like/Favourite bands?
8. You've just started blogging, and I'm a fan already! Keep 'em coming... or else :P
9. If you play, you MUST post this on yours.

3 comments:

AuckChuck said...

ahaha i m not even close to being smart :P

Dee. said...

thank you for making it your background!!!! you have no idea how happy it makes me to know that you think my photography is amazing :D
Dig - Incubus. that song, as beautiful as it is, brings me painful memories of a friend I lost...but other than that it's beautiful (my friend didn't die, we just don't talk anymore).
I don't even know what that substance is but it sounds gross xD.
I'm 17, I'll be 18 on july 4th- like The Butcher!!

it depends on the page really, some give you the embed code for pictures and videos and some not. in this case, www.radioblogclub.com gives you the embed codes for those little music boxes. youtube and I think photobucket also gives it to you. so it pretty much depends on the page.

Anonymous said...

haha, i'm pretty sure you said 'his' :P
well my mum's (mom's) australian so i've been over there, i plan to travel alot after uni.
and thank you! :D

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com