Wednesday, December 24, 2008

prodigy


overwhelmed by his talent! i can only wish to play like him!
how do the ligaments of his fingers not tear when he stretches his hand like that?!
i probably have bigger hands than him and i can only stretch as far as 4 frets... WHAT THE HELL?! XD

check out his other covers of canon in d, california dreaming and the pirates of the carribbean theme. i've fallen in love with this prodigy...

wonder if i can adopt at 16?

btw...
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT

1 comments:

Dee. said...

Come Together!!! wow that kid is talented.

nice Jack Skellington quote! did you see William's blog today? I think my fav love confession scene is the final scene of NBC. the song they sing together is beautiful.

last year I wanted to adopt this kid who was like a 10 year old Travis Barker. he was a REALLY cool and talented kick ass drummer.

lol. NOOOO!!! I'd like to have Mark Hoppus telling me that. in that case I'd be like YEEES!! I KNEW IT!!!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com