Monday, January 19, 2009

i need this



i need this so bad right now. exams are less than a week away, and i am basically gonna be a goner. i got back a math test i wrote before the christmas break... i failed so bad that i actually put a WHITE FLAG on the test. but i'm going to my tutor tonight, so hopefully they'll teach me some tricks of the trade.
i've always wondered, how do math teachers know what 9218739123 x 27641764 is, from the top of their head? why can't they teach us their math drilling skills? or was it just a matter of practice for them?
i think i just answered my own question in the form of a question. interesting.
i just can't wait for these exams to be done. then i could rest and get back into my regular schedule and everything will be good.

but i guess in order to get to the light, you have to go through the storm.

2 comments:

AuckChuck said...

Awh exam time, I hate that it's so stressful. even for a go with the flow, w/e person like me. I hope you're doing/ did well on your exams (:

Anonymous said...

La vostra speranza esami stanno andando bene.
Manca il tuo blog <3

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com