Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i neeeeeeed

to update more often. i promise, blog, that by the time the beginning of february comes, you will be overloaded with my complaints, thoughts and random musings that you would wish i didn't even return.
but, for now, i will be studying for exams - as they're coming up in a mere week's time.
i'll be checking back every now and then. but not much will be coming from me, unless i really feel the urge to empty my over-cluttered mind, or to just post something random.

i will give you some time to breathe, blog.
deep concentration... deep breaths... in and out.

breathein
breathe out.

mi ritorno in una or due alla settimana.
arrivederci, amici <3

- Krystina

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is one of my goals right there, blog more often. I'm lucky if I can update at least once a week. There's just so much that's bombarding at me at the moment. Take your time though. Studying for finals is such a hassle for me because I put it off until the last moment. Hopefully, you get good marks on yours though. Thanks for the comment and have a good week. =)

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com