Monday, February 9, 2009

city and colour



Dallas Green. Guitarist and back-up vocalist for the screamo band Alexisonfire. This music is such a drastic change from his usual stylings. I prefer this kind, but I was also a big fan of Alexisonfire back in the day. What I love most about this video is that he taped it all in my wasteland of a city. I love how I can recognize every place he is within this video. The alleviating feeling of familiarity...

I heard that he still lives around here, eating cereal with orange juice in his momma's basement.

From his self-titled album, I present to you: Save Your Scissors.

So go on/And I will refrain/And I'll keep on running this neverending race/maybe next time will be the right time/and maybe next time will be your time

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com