Saturday, April 4, 2009

adventures down aisle 9

So today,
I went to the grocery store.
I was in the frozen section asking my mom if the frozen garlic fingers were any good and then this totally wasted guy comes up beside me and gets some Hungryman Dinners.
He's like "WHAT'RE YOU LOOKING FOR" to which I reply, ''Debating on whether to get frozen garlic fingers or not.''
I ask him if they're any good, then he ponders for a moment, and says "WELL they'd taste better if you made them yourself... I'm a chef by trade."
So he's holding a bunch of hungrymans in his hand telling us he's a chef, then he goes "Oh these are for emergencies."

Then, he asks me if I know how to make basic bread.
I say no.
So then he starts teaching me how to make bread.

Now, mind you, my mom walked away at this point..
And so i'm standing there drinking a Fanta slushee mixed w/ C-plus cream soda (which tastes like clouds and happiness by the way) chatting away with a drunk dude who reeks of booze and cigarettes.

This dude is a living legend.
He was teaching me how to make bread,
while he was wasted.
Like imagine, what he does when he's not wasted.
He deserves an award ASAP.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com